Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Monday, October 23, 2006

Saturday Night (hums Whigfield)


Hello Sparkly People (and Mozza),

THANK YOU EVERYONE who came to my new lungs/b'day/return from travel party at the Park Gate, at the edge of Cannock Chase, on Saturday night.

I think everyone had a good time. The drinks flowed didn't they?

After more Magners on Sunday night after taking Sarah to the station I think I will sweat cider for weeks......(that and Champagne daaarlings!)

The only downer was having to be at a Christening at the ridiculously early time the next day! But I hope the people staying over didn't mind our exodus too much.

Well I will put the pictures online sometime this week (the unoffensive ones) and fill you in on allt he goss. But thanks for all the presents.

Some tags came off but I more or less know who most were from. But if I thank you for someone else's don't worry....I liked everything.

People came from as far away as Ireland, Bristol, Newcastle and Southampton. It was great to see poeple like Jo and Carmel who I hadn't seen in years and years....

And it seemed to go smoothly - apart from Simon being a dickhead and the buffet being crap....

Anywatyy in a big overblown gensture I want to say 'I love you all' - but some (the good looking ones) obviously more than others (the ugly ones!)

Its actually my birthday today....but I still feel a little wasted and after a half-hearted workout at the gym will be getting myself a takeaway...3 night out in a row just is a little much.

AND I have an IT course tomorrow morning - oh the joy. I am stil trying to find out if I can transfer to Widnes College for the evening classes without paying again....

MUSIC: My Chemical Romance, Hop Chip, Red Box
For my photo site CLICK

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home