Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Cheese Roolz!


Hiya Bloggettes (I think it should be double 'b')

I am waiting to hear if I have to have a medical for the new job. But I have increased my physio/gym sessions just in case. I want to be on top form if I need one.

I also fitted in a yoga class yesterday. I love the end bit where the intructor really relaxes you. It is damn hard not to fall asleep.

I went to Adam's to make sure my iPod works through his decks for Saturday night. My gosh I think those sheep and cows in Cannock Wood are in for a shock!

I have printed out the playlist and it includes lots of cheese at about 10pm for when people are drunkish. It is very camp and very dark in places but that's only the venue! lol

Oh yes....Perdita and Portia have something to say: "Mark has booked us into the vets next week for our 'big op'.

"We don't exactly know what this means but we get a sleep a lot which has to be a good thing doesn't it? We are getting in practice for sleeping a lot so we are ready.

I had a call today from Jo, who was my penfriend when I was a teenager! It was great to hear from her. She is all married and kidded!

When I went back to my PC I had had a message on my photosite from Suzy, a friend I haven't heard from in about 12 years!

I am really looking forward to catching up with so many faces from my past on Saturday and seeing the Miles and West clan at the Christening on Sunday....

Oh yes I had a call from mum in Portugal to say Jo Blank has broken her wrist - get well soon!

What else? Well I had loads of work to catch up on today. But there was a powercut and then my broadband was down! I think it was God's way of telling me to go shopping.

So now, thanks to the Midlands Electricity Board anyone staying over on Saturday will get well-fed. (And yes Sarah you DO get tea because you are arriving early!)

Time to feed those kittens........

Oh yes....Did you hear William Shatner has opened an underwear shop? Shatner Pants!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home