Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Head Candy


Hello Blogettes,

Its been a pretty manic week - I have moved (with a little help from my friends) most of my stuff to Widnes (move there Jan 1st after a night at 'Head Candy' in Leeds!)

I am already bored of that M6 in the fog..

I have not been feeling 100 per cent since returning from Prague - but I am hoping it is just the efect of all the smoke and late nights/early mornings...We shall see.

My sats are down from about 98 per cent to 96 per cent..but my temperature is fine and I am just feeling a bit run down....

I have been doing gym work (light) to try and build up my stamina again....

Walsall Council's Xmas do was ok...the company was good but the meal was overpriced. We also have a kooky/sparky waitress which is always a bonus.

I stayed at Ak's place and he told me he has got engaged to Marta! Wow - I have nver been to an Indian wedding (and this will be a Spanish/Indian bash) ...cool! Bhangra/Salsa fusion!

Well I had better go back to writing my last minute cards and watching TOTP 2 on TV! Have a great Yuletide!

PS: I have put lots of Prague pics on http://groups.msn.com/marksucks


BOOK: Sightlines (Edited by P.D James)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home