Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hi from Prague!


Mark here....

Just a quickie as it's hot-wine-o'clock. The city is beautiful and have met some interesting people including some Czechs (are they my Czech-mates?) and an American Jew!

All the buildings are lovely here and the beer cheap. (about 70p for half a litre - approx 1 pint)

I feel I have walked miles each day. I am staying near the old town square which has a huge Xmas tree, singers and a market... All in front of a Gothic church....

I have seen a great Velvet Underground tribute band (and a RHCP and Nirvana copy - sense a pattern here?) and tonight I have tickets to a Laibach gig (Slovenian industrial sounds.)

A lot of people here seem to have dyed red hair. Last month I would have fitted in like a local! See you when I get back! xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home