Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Friday, January 05, 2007

Yet More Media Whoring...



Hiya,

Well my first week in Widnes certainly got off to a flying start.

I was interviewed on Radio WM and Radio Oxford on Jan 2nd and an article about me appeared on the front page of the Express & Star....

I am getting put on all the clocking in/out and IT systems, including NEWSFLASH and by the start of next week I should be firing on all cylinders.

I haven't really explored Widnes yet as I have yet to see it in the light since moving in as this time of year one goes to work and comes home in the dark.....

At least it means I can scare myself well with Poe horror stories when I'm in bed. (That's a writer not the Tellytubby!)

I am back in Staffordshire this weekend and on Tuesday am up in Newcastle-upon-Tyne for a check-up...No rest for the wicked.

For Halton Council's website CLICK

CLICK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home