Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Monday, January 01, 2007

2007 - The same as 2006, only different.....


(Pic: My new abode! It wasn't reallly taken in 2003 - the date thing broke on my camera!)

Hello to everyone nursing hangovers and staring at the screen through cupped hands!

My sats are back up today so I think it will only be a question of time before I am ok again... Anyway.....I am going to move the rest of my stuff today and chill up north...

(I have to be there and set up my TV in time for The Vicar of Dibley and Life of Brian!)

I won't have a computer up there for a while so will be relying on using 'public' PCs....so please forgive me if I don't reply to your emails for a few days....

PS: Almost 15,000 hits on my blog....well done and pixie love to all of you.... xxxxx

2 Comments:

  • At 8:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mr A

    good luck in your new venture up north

    are the northern lasses safe i ask myself

     
  • At 4:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Am I safe? lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home