Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Burton Lament


Hiya,

THOUGHT: 'IF MY GRASS WAS 'EMO' IT WOULD CUT ITSELF!'

Just a quickie (ooer again)...I had to go back to hospital again (6 hours at A&E) and I am desperately hoping I will be well enough to start my new job on January 2nd......

I don't seem to be getting any better (Damn chest infection picked up in the Czech Republic) but they said I have just got to give the drugs time to work. (Reminds me of a 'Verve' song?!)

I'm sure I feel better then Saddam Hussein anyway...lol

Anyway I won't now be going to Headcandy @ Gatecrasher in Leeds on Dec 31st.....I am gutted as I was really looking forward to enjoying the new year with Sarah and Beth.

I AM GOING TO BE ON RADIO WM at 7.10am on Jan 2nd talking about my new role at Halton Council and the year ahead. If anyone is up - please turn on, tune in (and drop out!)

Much Huggles (do you think that's a name of a village somewhere?) and Pixie Luv

http://groups.msn.com/marksucks
http://myspace.com/sparkychoons

BOOK: Merde Actually - by Stephen Clarke (It's a great read!)
MUSIC: My Chemical Romance, New Order, Klaus Nomi, Nick Cave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home