Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random nights in....




Hello Bloggettes, Its been a long week already... I ended up in Darton on Friday night (for obvious reasons to anyone who is my friend on Facebook) .

I had to be back in Runcorn by 10am for my photography course.... It was quite good. Even though there was a bloke there with a strange foot fetish! - very odd...

On Monday I arranged a pic to promote our James Bond-themed firework display.. (Some of which I may atttach to this entry)

I actually did the 30 lengths of swimming/walking on Monday for the first time in weeks. (Couldn't quite manage it on Wednesday though not bad for someone with a third the normal lung function for someone my ages..)

This is why I am such a gym bunny - I have to compensate by making everything else super-efficient. The body is such an amazing thing....

It is my birthday tomorrow and mum is coming over for the evening. Kate is coming over on Friday for the weekend and we are going for a meal and a pub crawl with some work colleagues.

On Sunday I am going to the Wigan v Villa game with Rob... Weekend sorted...
Talking of Facebook don't ever try the Word Challenge game tipsy.. You just get beaten a lot and keep playing and although your vocab improves your cred goes on free fall...
Halton Borough Council website CLICK
To email me CLICK


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home