Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Creamfields and the Weekly News


Hello Bloggettes, How is life, the world and everything....

Mark is tired... Creamfields, an Express & Star reunion in Wolverhampton and a night out in Nantwich since I last updated this...

Cream was excellent. Marta, Rich and Pete stayed over - although we didn't get in til about 6am and slept til the afternoon...

By 3am on Sunday morning I was whacked... All the mud meant there was nowhere really to rest... So there was no choice but to take loads of drugs and stay awake (that was a joke Mr Policeman sir!)

The Wolv gig was something I arranged with people who used to work at the Express and Star in Stafford...

Tony Moran, Dave Briggs, Sue Lea, Rita Congera all came along and we hit the Cheeky Monkey club. Ended the night playing the Wii - something called Cow Racing.... hmmmm cowwwssss.

Last weekend I hit Nantwich with Caroline and spent the next day watching Frasier and eating toast - perfect Sunday eh?

I discovered the joys of drinking wine while on MSM.. This is the fault of Random Girl.. I blame her for a lot of things these days...And with good reason.....
In other news - Went to see Mamma Mia with Bekah in Stafford yesterday - Great feel-good film, great company (as always!)
What else? Still trying to get back to old fitness levels.. Failing miserably... I still aim to be able to jog by the end of the year - One has to have a goal!
CLICK - My blog for the Widnes World newspaper
CLICK - Halton Borough Councils news (the bit I write)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home