Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Random nights out....


Hello Bloggettes,

Busy time in Markville - Included a 70s night, Cambridge lads' weekend, Newmarket, greyhound racing and Wakefield......

It has also included time in Leeds, random nights in Darton (Barnsley) and drunken MSM chats...And a lot of texting...

And RG has dumped CA at last - which is good news all round. Especially for Random Girl and Random Boy....

On the downside cold - which I am suffering from at the moment! This came the day I had my CF outpatients in Liverpool - sods law eh?

But it meant at least next time my lung capacity MUST be up on this time.

Seriously they are worred the cold may get onto my lungs (it already has a little bit) so they are pumping me with anti-biotics.

My ability to exercise is hampered by this. So am doing a little, often unti I can do more... The problem then it takes me a ling time to build up again...

I also had an ENT appointment (they are finally going to look at my damaged voicebox, prob with speech therapy, as long as I don't start speaking Scouse!)

ALSO had flu-jab - what a week? October is going to be great though... More to follow..... Watch this space....

CLICK (my day job)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home