Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Linkin Park and Widnes wanderings




Hello thee,

Well. Last weekend was a fun one.

I went to Cannock Wood on Saturday for some drinks at the Park Gate with the usual Saturday suspects... Then it was time to hit Milton Keynes...(which I did, with a hangover..)

Parked in the disabled parking, which meant it was a nice short walk to the bowl.... It was a great day. The Bravery, NERD, Pendulum, Jay-Z, Linkin Park.... What a line up eh?

I frizzled in the heat though... I went red, then brown then started peeling...

I went to a first check-up in Liverpool (I am changing the CF appointments from B'ham) - It seemed very professional there....

My breathing tests showed my lung capacity is still not back to its levels of last summer, but it does seem to be going back up again...good thing... We shall see..

I am finding the gym and swimming slightly better. But this week I have only been swimming twice, three times I didn't get up in time after a bad night and opted for the gym twice..

When I did go swimming I swallowed too much water one day and felt rotten one morning... But I am persevering...

On Friday was a leaving do from work. Sad to say I stayed out til 3am - first time I have done that in a long time.. With I had the energy to dance more though...

Well next weekend is the H208 youth festival and the final of Halton's Got Talent (on which I am a judge) so... the world comes to Widnes and Widnes awaits....

Luv'n'hugs

x

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home