Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Halton's Got Talent




Hello there Bloggettes,

Sorry its been a while - I promise to do better over coming weeks....

I have been house hunting- It seems to be a battle between big 3 to 4 bedroom homes, but on busy roads with smaller gardens - or smaller properties near nice parks.... Decisions, decisions...

As long as its big enough for a BBQ and for me to have a music room I will be happy as Larry...

Also been told got to have an operation to remove polips from the back of my nose which are secreting liquid, making me vocal cords rub together and hence my gruff voice ~(that and the 30 off operations I had on my trachea... oh and the double lung transplant)..

Had cameras down my throat through my nose and got CT scan next week...

I think it depends whether the docs in Newcastle will allow me to have an anaesthetic - bit risky for someone with my lung capacity...

Talking of which - I am still gyming and swimming... Put my entry in for the Transplant Games - just waiting to see whether I am allowed to compete...

Other highlights include a night out in Frodsham and a Gomez gig in Wolverhampton....
I am a judge again this year for Halton's Got Talent - entry forms are available now from Halton Borough Council's website..... (and Direct Link Shops/Council buildings etc)
Tell your friends....
Not doing a lot this weekend - but Eurovision Party next weekend - so probably got a lot to blog about by next week...
Hugs x




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home