Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

New year, new tunes and new hopes!


Hello Bloggettes,

Happy New Year! Hope Santa came in you sack and you haven't broken your resolution yet! Well things have gone slowly but surely since leaving hospital...

I started at the gym about a week after leaving and am trying to do a little more at whatever I do each day...

My check up on Monday revealed by lung function had jumped from 18 per cent to 22 per cent - so I am doing something right - lets hope it continues to improve for a while...

Christmas was hectic - too much driving, eating and drinking (but not at the same time) - It was perfect timing to recover..

I don't think I would have been too good at looking after myself the first few days out of hospital so it was nice to stay with family and have things done for me for a while..

It also gave me the opportunity to catch up with friends I hadn't seen for a while - former colleagues like Rita and former colleagues I had never actually met like Michelle and John!

I caught up with a lot of Cannock Wood folk - including NYE at the Park Gate - tacky 70s band, too much alcohol, buffet - what more could one want! lol

I started the water walking and swimming this week...slowly but surely... Its going to take a while.. Also set up my new Wii (thanks Kate for that pressie) and have a sore arm from bowling!

Back to work now...Bigging up the Halton Borough Council massive... Respect!

PS: I have also put a new tune on my Myspace - composed and produced by me... Using royalty free samples and on line beats.... CLICK


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home