Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hooky and Liverpool

Hello - Its been a few hectic weeks again - It is all out for the Olympic Torch Relay - coming through Halton this Thursday - I have been looking after the social media and the press..

Then when that finishes we have Jubilee Weekend... With all the TV, press and radio attention that will attract....

But last weekend I let my (short) hair down with a weekend of gigs and fun. I met Peter Hook backstage after a gig in Liverpool.

He played all Joy Division stuff and I have to say it was one of the best gigs I have been to..

And on Saturday went to Leeds for Sarah's birthday and end up at a Cuban Club and met old friends and made new ones...

Chat soon - Tootle pip! x




Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home