Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Monday, August 13, 2012

Jess Ennis, Mo Farrah and me!

Hello Blogettes,

Well it has been busy (would you expect anything else?) - I have been to London for two weekends to see Olympic stuff - I had amazing tickets to see Jessica Ennis, Mo Farrah and Greg Rutherford on super Saturday - just seven rows from the front.

The previous weekend I saw some amazing table tennis and inbetween saw some mediocre football...

And this week I get to find out where and when I carry the Paralympic torch - which I am even more excited about.. Unfortunately for friends and family it will be in London and probably late at night!

More news as I get it - hopefully later this week...

In other news. My tests in Liverpool showed my lung capacity rose to 26 per cent and everything else going well.. Physio on my knee with the lovely Kelsey tomorrow....

All these tests mean am doing extra hours at work to make up the time... Oh the joy (I don't actually mind - my job is fun!)

This was my view at the Olympic Stadium.... wow wow wow



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home