Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Paralympic Torch relay

What a few days folks! I was part of a team carrying the Paralympic Torch from Lord's Cricket Ground - during which time Andrew Strauss resigned as England captain - towards Abbey Road.

The relay ran late, the LOCOG officials were a pain, trying to hurry me up... But it was a fantastic day. Looking at the video online I just looked dazed - I definitely didn't want to hand it over!

I have appeared in a host of national, local, regional papers and radio stations, websites and social media platforms... I have made personal appearances and made many new friends...

Strangers recognise me in the street. I guess brand Mark Allen has gone intergalactic!



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home