Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Malta, Tweddle and the PCC

Hello, Well I'm back in Cheshire after a roller-coaster (roller-Cola?) couple of weeks. Malta was gorgeous - It was lovely to get away from everyone and everything. I met some characters there too.

The temperature was 22-26c in the day and 18-20c in the evening (about 20c warmed than here in the UK - and just over 3 hours by plane)...

I came back and had to go almost straight up to Newcastle. All the results I have so far are good this time. And Prof Corris said I was an 'inspiration...

Talking of which, while I was away I won a Trinity Mirror/Scottish Power 'Sporting Champions' award - pipped for the top prize by Olympians Beth Tweddle and Jade Jones.

I wish I could have gone to the event as Denis Taylor and host of celebs were there...

It was straight into the PCC elections. I was blogging with CoverItLive direct from the count in Chester - and it proved very successful...

And after going to watch Aston Villa at Manchester City yesterday - today has involved a light gym session, a shop round ASDA (or 'The' Asda as they say here) and now - about to enter a long, hot bath.

I will add some pics of Malta in the next few days...

Remember to follow me @Widneschappy on Twitter or say 'hi' on Facebook...




Hugs x

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home