Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Friday, March 04, 2005

Blowing the Tardis and Radio WM

Blogerettes!

The day started with a call from Radio WM who are the marvellous local rulers of the airwaves (a little too much? Oh why not!)

They want me to come in on Monday for an interview for the Breakfast Show....It means that I will have to get up at 4am to have all my medication and nebulisers and pack the car for Newcastle (in case we get the call) before setting off 6ish.

We are leaving the car at Uncle B's house in Brum as they know the centre better than us and we don't want to get lost on the way to the 'Mailbox'.

I think the interview will be on at 8.20am or 8.40am (when most of you will be still asleep or on your way to work no doubt.)

I will let you know how it goes....I will then be keeping an audio diary for a weekly broadcast....They are giving my a recordable Mp3 player...spits on an ipod eh?

You see what influencial people read this blog! There is a lesson in there somewhere...But I don't know what it is.

I had a torturous day at Heartlands Hospital doing blowing tests...It involved blowing and sucking on tubes and in certain sequences with and without oxygen in a glass 'tardis' - while a computer drew graphs and rattled out figures!

Luckily I was the last patient of the day so I think they did it as quickly as possible (phew!) but it was still nasty.

The offers for our A11 ENK numberplate are getting higher by the day! At this rate it will be worth more than the campervan it came off!

Jordan for Europvision? At least we will get at least two points then?! lol

Tottlepip! x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home