Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Friday, July 22, 2005

One Year On....Feta Cheese and Vines

Bloggettes! Hiya chucks (and chuckettes)....Its been a strange day's dream...('till tomorrow)

Ashes series...17 wickets taken on the first day! Whoever wins this one its gonna be great entertainment (unless you've bought tickets for Sunday and Monday!)

Ashes Party Tomorrow at ES's place! Bacon butties at dawn..

Back in the real world. The washine machine went kapput and we went to Curry's and ordered a new one. It was a make made by Hotpoint for Curry's so wasn't any cheaper on the net.

Since Dad died I don't think there is ONE mechanical/electrical thing in the house that hasn't malfunctions....(I haven't worked out if I am mechanical or electrical!)

I went to the F family's Burntwood mansion yesterday to partake of fine cuisine and lots of chat. (I went to school with KF and NF - the twins)

It is always good to catch up.

Friday we went to see The Vine Man in Lichfield Market...There is a great recipe for feta cheese in vine leaves I must try....

I was so wrapped up in thoughts of culinary pleasures I almost forgot to pop into Gilesport! The smiley girl was occupied and I didn't buy anything.

BBC C and J came by this afternoon to give us the lastest on the editing of 'Life On The List' The latest is we may not make the final edit.

But they have a complete 12 minute section of the stuff they filmed with us and they may try and farm it out to Midlands TV if it doesn't go in... Hope so!

It was good to chat to them and I am sure we will all be useful for each other in the future..(so to speak!)

They did tell me some of the heartbreaking and fantastic stories that have come out of the filming....It will be a tremendous documentary series...with or without me.

They need a quota of ethnic minorities in the seried to try and encourage them to donate and go on the register....

I don't think blackening my face with boot polish would go down well?

On a more sobering note it's now been a year since my last false alarm call. :( I was rushed up to Newcaslte-upon-Tyne twice in a week. Ho hum...scary.

I am so scared I may have to wait another year. It is very upsetting...

Click here to e-mail me


Click here to see my photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home