Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Friday, July 08, 2005

Wetherspoons and Coffeespoons

Picture: Johnny, Toadfish and me in Australia 2000

Bloggerites,

Well what a week eh? London wins the olympic bid and then is bombed..The G8 summit came and fizzled out like a wet fish...another house fire in Eastenders...

As you may or may not know....with everything happening in London my Radio interview on Radio WM (95.6fm)has been postponed until Monday....(I will have to be up at 5am!)

Being on TV opens many doors....

I managed to get into all the local papers this week...and the E&S came to take a picture.....I reckon just so they have one on file if I die...

It has been so funny being recognised in the street...and it seems everyone who knows me saw my on Midlands Today...It was on all four editions in the end...

I even got funny looks from some of the drunks in Wetherspoons when I met JB and BB there on Wednesday....

I have been frantically rewriting parts of my book and preparing bits to send off to publishers....(wish me luck)

I have also been working on remixing the Erasure track Here I Go Impossible Again for a competition...then finding the Mp3 file too big to send....aaaagh

The deadline is tonight....so wish me luck! :(

I went to Lichfield today and was watching the charity 'muggers' accosting people to try and get them to sign up to donate...

They are very clever...The good looking worker goes for the girls he can flirt with, the alternate chick heads for the students....and so on.

But having done a very similar thing for a phone company in Australia I know the tricks...

Headrush of visitors today (what a collective noun!) bringing books and stuff for our table top sale tomorrow....

Although I did get time to pop into Lichfield and wheeze about the place...perking myself up by going to see Miss J at H & B... :)

Well I will love you and leave you...I have a wet fish to grill...

Music: The Eels

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home