Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Mailbox and Makeovers

Dearest Belogged,

Well if anyone was still awake I was finally interviewed at 9.50am....If you missed it don't worry it was just a more relaxed brief chat about my health and the future.

We got up at 4.45. Mum packed the car with oxygen cylinders and our overnight bags (ready as ever for the call) and I did my morning nebulisers, insulin, antibiotics etc and grabbed some muesli...

We got to BB and JB's about 7.30am and the Mailbox about 8am...It is a fanstastic place....half million dollar apartments, see through TV and radio studios and cafes.

There is even a walkway to the canal system and a water bus to Broad Street....One day...when I am well I would enjoy spending some time there.

After the show I was expecting to be given the Mp3 player back...but plans have changed (I reckon they are scared of losing it as its the last one!) and I wasn't..

When we got back to JB and BB's....JM came with baby Oli....Nell the dog is frightened of Oli but keeps forgetting this fact.

Hence she wagged her tail and got really excited when he arrived....but looked sad and had big doggy eyes when he 'patted' her and tried to ride her like his wooden horse. Poor Nell.

A cat would remember and disappear out of a toddlers reach....Dog-goldfish-memory-link? Awww poor Nel....

We got back and Mr S, Mozza and J.S were well away knocking through walls and stuff upstairs....the upstairs showeroom is having a makeover!

I had a little slep after they left before by web design session in Burntwood. It was quite productive...I may start sprucing up this blog....

I would really like to find a free hoster that I could use and combine all my sites...or at least link them together in a coherant style...

I am experimenting...

Tuesday (about 30c!) saw Mark V Brownhills Market....It was so hot, but people were still tucking into hot dogs and chips!??? :(

S.F and N.F came round for coffee and a chat. It was good to catch up!

Today (Wednesday) I hit Cannock....It is amazing how little clothes the people who can least carry it off wear around the town centre....

I wish they would swap clothes with the ones who could and don't...(if that makes sense)

Time for a sharp exit....(and a lie down with an eye pack)..

Click here to e-mail me


Click here to see my photos


Books: The Shipping Forecast - Charlie Connelly
Music: Brian Eno/Kraftwerk/Foo Fighters

1 Comments:

  • At 8:59 pm, Blogger Mark said…

    "Touch of class and definite glamour"? Is that a description of Miss b? xxx Sending you huggles

     

Post a Comment

<< Home