Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Baby Smokers and Baby Ghosts


Hiya Bloggedaires,

First of all....to all those Aussies tuning in....'na na nana naaaaa'! And Pietersen is a former Cannock player too!

The Aussie down the road, who is staying with neighbours, is off home tomorrow and I couldn't resist rubbing it in...

Its about time we beat them anyway. We beat everyone else except the Aussies and we were still seen as being rubbish. (A throwback from those who last watched England in 1993!)

Well tomorrow I am off to a Focus Group meeting at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital. I am a patient member of the trust and we get to have our say - or I think that's what the forum is for - on how its run.

I think I am probably only on to make up the 'disabled' numbers. Perhaps they are expecting someone who dribbles a lot and doesn't say much....boy will they be surprised. (But not that surprised, especially if I have a drink or three first!)

So what has been happening? I have got three of the feature columns finished and sent off and I have another two almost completed. I want to get ahead of myself as I will miss a couple while I am too ill to type, post-transplant.

I am sure they have internet in Newcastle somewhere..or is it still carrier pigeon?

My new home page is taking shape. It was not behaving at all how it ought to so I re-did it in a two hour frenzy at my Monday evening class.

Click on the link and enjoy! CLICK

Please make allowances for the fact it still needs touching up and de-bugged (Oooo-er!)

I have been going to Rugeley once a week. (There is a great new cheap shop next to Argos by the way.)

I normally meet my mum for coffee in the indoor market there. But this time it was full of young mothers (like there's any other kind in Rugeley!) Smoking and feeding their youngsters greasy food....

Health education obviously goes in one ear and out the other in Rugeley, like their offspring!

Why do people do this to their kids? Do they hate them? ME NO UNDERSTAND!

It is like that couple on Midlands Today last week who wouldn't put their baby on the transplant list because of religious reasons....

They were saving to take him to a special Mosque and for their English citizenship (No prizes for guessing they are assylum seekers) to come through.

The poor toddler died..... Why do people impose their beliefs on youngsters too tiny to make their own decision.

One wonders if it was all a scam to get their visas through....

Something spooky happened today. I went to the PG with Vickie (one of the Tale of Two Vickies) and her five-month-old daughter Gracie. *That's not the spooky bit..

I took a pic of pretty little Gracie and it was only when we looked at it afterwards we saw a ghostly face in the pram material...(I will text the picture to anyone who wants a look!)Pehaps Fortean Times would be interested...

After all the psychic investigations in the village in recent weeks...who knows!

Talking of babies. Little cousin O came (with his parentage of course) to see us on Sunday....He is neither a smoker or a ghost I am pleased to say.

Little O is like a cat. He needs to be entertained and has a very short attention span. Are all babies like this?

I was told today by J.S up the road that more red squirrels have been spotted in the village, just past Sammonds house, past Castle Ring. I can feel a column coming on!

I contacted Staffordshire Wildlife Trust after several sightings last year and it seems there are more of the little cuties around the place...Keep your eyes peeled!

*It is Jo+52 long-term Bloggites and day 535 for me on the transplant list....

Music: Richard Thompson, Royksopp
(Click here (CLICK) to read my Royksopp review)
Book: Internet Jokes (see how my reading went upmarket!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home