Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Wind Up Toys for Staffordshire boys


Bloggerillaz,

To find out who these lovely people are you need to look at my photo site!

IVs day 7....and 'I'm still alive,' as Pearl Jam used to sing (for those of you who remember Grunge!) I am a walking itchy mess....but that's part of the course!

Sunday..gosh what a nail-biting finish to the test eh? Come on England.Cricket rocks! Perhaps the finish would have induced heart-attacks releasing good lungs for transplantations.....no luck so far..

In the evening I had a meal at the PG with EW and DW and their bridesmaid K..to celebrate E and Ds anniversary (I was 'best' man..I think they meant 'beast'..)

K bought E and I wind up motorbike toys to play with at the table...always a joy! Bless her cotton socks...K rocks (oooh I'm a poet and I don't know it)

My pedometer will now not be finding any paedophiles...It snapped...RIP...My steps go unrecorded....lol

Anyway...Monday saw Cannock's annual crime-fest otherwise known as the Longford Island Car Boot Sale...

I got SEVEN CDs for £10....including The Gorillaz, Royksopp, Iggy Pop and Richard Thompson, Creamfields....Mark = happy shopper...

I was chatting to a coffee girl (as one does) and she said they had to be there at 5am to get a good spot....gosh....I felt guilty about just buying a coffee from her!

The humid weather continues...

Today we hit Rugeley and I bought a strange thing...Its a mug, with batteries that turns a coffee into a latte..but frothing it up...instantly! It was 99p...

I also got a hug bowl of garlic in vinegar for £1....Pure cheap retail therapy...

I think there are even more fat people in Rugeley than Cannock...How and why? (answers on a pstcard to....)

Lovely to get a letter from Erza from Malaysia today...Gosh it is really five years since I was in Malaysia....Malaysians are lovely! Remind me to return..

Good luck to Hannah on her trip up that huge mountain that Babyshambles sang about!!!

Click here to e-mail me

Click here to see my photos


MUSIC: Nine Black Alps, The Gorillaz, Royksopp
BOOK 'According To Queeney' by Beryl Bainbridge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home