Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Moody Mark


Hiya Blogettes,

Oooooh look it's my hand!


My IVs..These are the bane if my life... And you should see the state of the dining room, which has become my pharmacy for two weeks! It smells like one too!

IV antibiotics are a bit gruelling...I always have side FX with them. So I am an itchy, flaky, knackered Marky, who smells of strange medicine at the mo!

I am mixing and administrating the IVs a bit faster now I am used to them...But I can't inject each syringe faster than five minutes...or my veins collapse...

I have to take all my drawn up drugs to a clinic on Wednesday to have blood tests before and after I take them...so they can test the levels...

The IV thing is done for a fortnight every three months. They are 'elective' which means they are optional and not because I have a nasty infection at the moment...

It is a preventative rather than cute thingy!

What has been happening in the last couple of days...I went into Cannock yesterday....We all need a dose of pond life occasionally...

Today we did Lichfield and I bumped into a few people I knew including PB and LB - who I hadn't seen in ages...

I last saw PB at my leaving do from the Express & Star before I went travelling in 1999! They are funny people and always make me giggle...like a gigilo (?)

I saw J from H&B in town, in a rush, and two PG barmaids in town....

The belt straps for my pedometer (yes the thing that counts number of steps taken each day and not a pervert finder!) snapped so I went to The Works to try and find a new one...

Miss M was serving and she said they may have some more in soon....Well I may need an excuse to go in again anyway!

*Just put new pics on-line on Marksucks of my Godmother's retirement bash!*


Click here to e-mail me

Click here to see my photos


MUSIC: Nine Black Alps, The Leaves, Eels, Green Day,
BOOK 'The Lawnmower Celebrity' by Ben Hatch

1 Comments:

  • At 8:15 pm, Blogger Mark said…

    Hi Stephy...Of course I do...and you remembered that is my favourite picture of you...bless! x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home