Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Friday, February 17, 2006

BBC Filming and My New Car

(Pic = my new Vauxhall Corsa SXi+ )
Hiya Good People,

Just a very quick update. I was being filmed all morning by the BBC as part of the INSIDE OUT programme that will be broadcast a week on Monday....(7pm BBC1 plug plug!) So I feel like a jaded supermodel. My makeup has run and my lines are showing daaaarlings! I am going along to the BBC in Brum next week for the 'mixing' and 'editing',

I bought a car today..An ulta blue Vauxhall Corsa SXi+ Although I will pick it up in a fortnight because that's when the new plates come in. It is brand new and comes with lots of stuff.

The CD player is excellent too! Eminem will love it.

More optimism on the getting paid for old stories and interest shown in a couple of new ones I did. Thing are looking up on that front.Its good because its an incentive to keep on writing!

Oh yes. I put another review on Ciao CLICK Its on a couple of up and coming Aussie bands which may be of interest.

And Matt...you ARE on that video I have from 1992.But you are not the DJ - I can't recognise some people on there. Do you remember Kim (who I snogged later that night) - whatever happened to people like her? I think Karl and Nigel are on there, clearing up!!!!

Tootle pips. Who needs that new film about buggering cowboys when we have the two-man bobsleigh team to watch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home