Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Friday, May 12, 2006

Tyne Tea(s)(e)


Hiya Folkies,



So how are we? Mad.... if you're talking to a computer screen!

Did you click on the link. What do you think of my fellow housemates. We are a motley crew are we not? Remember the fun starts on Monday 29th (Bank Holiday) in Cannock Town Centre......

Please come along and vote to keep me in (I may even share the £1,000 prize with you!)

Why do all the local papers use the worst picture of me they have, while they print glamourous pics of the girls? Hmmmmmmm
Medical matters...I went up to Newcastle-upon-Tyne on Tuesday morning for my CAT Scan - which strangely didn't involve any cats. The lab test didn't involve any labradors either...

I then dumped my stuff in the flat and went to sleep briefly - waking up because it was so damn hot and the radiator wouldn't turn off!

Then I got a call from Erik to say he was a dad. MARK ERIK WEST! See pic. I have never had a child named after me before....It kind of links me to him for life doesn't it. Kind of special.

I went to West Jesmond (a short walk and a couple of Metro stops from The Freeman and met up with Sarah. We had food and wine and chatted for ages and I caught the Metro back....very civilised.

I was up before 6am for the second time in two days for the usual blowing, blood and other tests, prodding and poking. My lung capacity was exactly the same as last time - as long as it hasn't gone down!

I was 'released' and wandered around Newcastle until my train came....I was home about 6.45pm. Shattered.

Despite all the walking around the hospital I felt as if I hadn't had much exercise in the last two days so made sure I went to the gym on Thursday and Friday. (To watch the test match on Sky as much as to exercise!)

The days were filled with my ECDL Advanced (mind-numbing) , playing badminton (v.hot) and seeing the new baby....

I also actually got my first payment through Paypal from an item I sold on eBay.....But I don't know how to put the cash into my PayPal account - does it happen automatically? Can anyone help!?

I intend to have a more chilled weekend with only Corrine's BBQ planned.....Although they are making me sweat until Monday to find out my test results.

This week will be a mont since my SCC application so I should know wither way. If i don't get an interview there will be an inquest!!!!

I met up with town centre management Michelle today to receive my 'pack' as to what I can and can't do in 'th e house' and what I can and can't take.....We have to do about 3 tasks a day to earn food!!! Aaaaaaagh.

I will tell you more when I have read it! Talking of reading....we now have 10,100 hits on this blog!

I hope to put some of the pictures of my new kittens AND Jimbo's wedding on http://groups.msn.com/marksucks ove the next few days.....You have been warned (as apposed to being Warne'd - a Shane-ism!)

Book: The Insider - Piers Morgan
Music: We Are Scientists, Rammstein, tATu



britauction.co.uk (my new sponsor)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home