Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Quick Update!


Hello Blog-fans

Just a quickie (ooer) as in Burntwood Library (I have a new computer at home and am having teething problems with it...)

Typically the mouse doesn't work, the printer isn't recognised by its drivers and I need new Tiscali discs to make the modem work.....But apart from that....lol

At least it has Windows XP....I was runnning on Windows98 before this week. Slow as y'nan!

So while at the library I have got Rammstein, Enya and Eminem CDs out. Nothing like a bit of music/muzak to cheer one up! Eclectic as.....

At the weekend I went to John's BBQ.....We watched the England match and ate and drank a lot. It was a taxi home job...

On Monday I had an interview for a new job. It is at the newspaper group which published The Mercury, Tamworth Herald and papers in Walsall and Sutton....

I don't really know how I did....they will let me know by the end of the week.

The kittens had their jabs. (I am sure they will write about this themselves)....It is a busy week as got a cricket match tonight (had to dust up old 'equipment' and wipe off six-year-old grime!)

I'm off to Erik's for food tomorrow. (Kirsty, Diana and Mark Jnr will also be there....although I will resist eating them!)

My heart goes out to Katrin and Nath this week who had to take a lot of school kids camping...in the rain....bless.

Did anyone see that programme on Channel 4 about people who have had transplants who take on characteristics of the person whose organ(s) they received.

This is fascinating. It all leaves me wondering more about the person whose lungs I have. Have I taken on any of their talents....Will I eventually find a talent?! lol

Well I will love you and leave you now.....A nasty looking old bag is glaring at me (I think she has booked my computer!) A Bientot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home