Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Friday, May 19, 2006

Text 'Mark' to 07624 803988

HELLO BLOGGSTERS!
The texting number has been announced! To keep me in Cannock's own Big Brother - 'Green Dream' text 'MARK' to 07624 803988 as many times as you can, from Monday 29th May (Bank Holiday Monday) when we go in!I need as many votes as possible each day to survive each eviction! I am relying on you! xxxAll the latest news on the Green Dream BB House is at(http://www.cannockmercury.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=206512&command=newPage
Book: The Insider - Piers Morgan
Music: We Are Scientists, Rammstein, tATu, Panic! At The Disco

1 Comments:

  • At 1:38 am, Blogger Marre said…

    Hello Mark!

    I was looking at the TransplantSupportLungHeartLungHeartmsn site and find your link. I´m glad to hear you got a second chans and doing good.

    I have cf as well and i´m on the list for a double lung transplant, I have wait now little more than 18 months.

    I have also a site and if u want to check it out the link is http://marrebarre.blogspot.com/

    Take care /Marie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home