Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Warts'n'All + Green Leotard


Hello Bloggettes,

No doubt you have seen the blanket coverage of the Green Dream in The Mercury - including my 'inside' (warts'n'all) view of the Big Brother house.

Thanks for the texts about the green leotard - I thought it was one of my better looks honey!!!

I went into Cannock today and had several people come and ask about the experience and tell me they had texted for me....blesss.

There is a story on me on the HoldTheFrontPage website at: CLICK
The Mercury coverage is on-line at: CLICK
I am slowly putting the pictures on my photo site at: CLICK

Been a busy boy! Spent last couple of days catching back up with my fitness regime (gym, yoga etc) and nipped into Cannock to buy the papers....got an invoice and a job aplicaiton to get out before badminton tonight......Tally Ho!

Good luck England and I may see some of you at the Download Festival on Sunday!

britauction.co.uk (my new sponsor)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:24 pm, Blogger JR's Thumbprints said…

    Nice blog. Hope you stay healthy! Also, what's with the rats comment? I'd like to know since we have pet rats.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home