Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Newcastle and the Green Dream

Well my Blogettes,

Apologies galore this is only a quick 'un (ooer) 'taxi for one'....But I am off to Suffolk this afternoon for a few days (with kittens in tow - YES I HAVE THE KITTENS HOME!!!)

I went to Newcastle and had a great time with Sarah. We went to her 30th at 'Tiger Tiger' and the next day hit the 'Transplant Ball' and a gay club called 'Camp David' (who I thought was a homosexual Jew!!!) lol

Then came the Green Dream - Cannock's answer to Big Brother....and I CAME SECOND!!!! So although I did not win I want to say a big thanks to all of you who voted for me (and more than 2,000 of you did!)

I think you all did really well with your voting as the organisers made me fourth or last in most of the tasks!!!! - therfore getting few extra texts! Boo hiss!!!

My heart also goes out to anyone who listened to Radio WM in the mornings and evenings to hear us interviewed each day - Its like torture isn't it!!!?

I made some really good friends in the 'house' and hope we all keep in touch...I will ditch all the dirt next entry! (Only joking housematers...there was no dirt to ditch!)

By the last day-and-a-half I must admit I was feeling shattered and glad it finished when it did... I got home and just slept for 12 hours - longer than I ever have without anaesthetic!

Check out the website for all the goss and pics CLICK (If the link doesn't work log on to http://lichfieldmercury.co.uk click on Cannock news and 'Green Dream' - you will find onesof me in a leotard AND dressed as Tina Turner...

Back to life....back to reality....Catch you l8r!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home