Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A&E Twice - thanks to dangerous doctors...


Bloggettes and the Pixie Massive

How art thou? Hope Santa came down your chimneys (ooer)....

I went to the PG on Xmas Eve with the usual suspects. (Twice!)It was quite busy in the evening...then went to the tradional midnight service at the Burntwood Church - very festive.

The vicar there used to live with eskimos! (Not in Staffordshire I hasten to add!)

Xmas Day we had the neighbours in the morning and then went to my Godmother's place - with her offspirng, step-grandchildren etc etc....It was good....and so was the food.

Boxing Day was a bit of a nightmare....We were meant to be going to my aunts in Brum......But as I still wasn't feeling too good I rang Newcastle for an opinion.

They told me to get checked out at the local A&E (Burton) to be sure....I WAS THERE FOUR HOURS..

Tests showed I had a chest infection and they sent me home with some drugs...But LUCKILY I checked with my consultant in Newcastle as the drugs they gave me would have given me RENAL FAILURE...

I ASKED the Burton doctor to check whatever he prescribed would not react with my existing medication...He did not.

I had to go back to Burton (another 40 miles round trip) to get them to change the medication and MADE SURE they DID check with Newcastle this time.

Unfortunately I am going to miss the party at The Sharp's place tonight and maybe new year at Headcandy in Leeds....But I may meet Sarah and Beth on New Year's Day enroute to Widnes.

I have spent a fortune online today without anything to really show for it. I got home insurance, renewed my car insurance and got a TV licence.

I hope I have enough left to get my through until my first pay checque for the new job!

Off to inhale some Olbas and hug the kittens. Hi to Pixie Folk everywhere...Now put MORE Prague pics on http://groups.msn.com/marksucks

Contact me on CLICK

BOOK: Sightlines (PD James)
MUSIC: My Chemical Romance, Joy Division, Lilac Time (for it is a happy time??!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home