Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Thursday, March 08, 2007

I'm freeeeeee

Morning campers!

God rest John Inman....But the whole of Britain is saying 'I'm free' on every radio station at least twice an hour----- aaaaaagh.


Imagine what it will be like when Molly Sugden passes away!

Thursday. Went swimming last night. It was £2.20 to go swimming but £5 to use the sauna as well...But I really needed to have a good old-fashioned sweat (ooer)....So I treated myself...

The pool was full of kids and the cafe with 'mums' (not the yummy kind in the main)....So I was glad of the quiet and calm....

The changing rooms were a bit mucky - but I filled in a form and got a response in my in-box this morning - its amazing what a council email address can do for one...

Taking pictures of librarians today! Widnes has a fine library....Cannock take note! Work is busy because Gill is off and everything happens when we are a 'man' down as it were...

Much pixie luv xxxx (I'm freeeeeeee)

PS: I hope you like the picture - it's my Widnes abode!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha, oh my days! Not Kingsway!..better watch out for the legionnaires!

     
  • At 1:53 pm, Blogger Mark said…

    Aaaaagh but I read up on it and the chlorine makes the pool the safest part! Happy Daze....lol

     
  • At 5:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    watch out for the floaters.......

     
  • At 9:55 am, Blogger kodeureum said…

    Hi, Mark. It's been a while but it's good to catch up on your going's on. Ella and I were in our first ballet last week. I was Don Quixote himself and Ella was one of more than a dozen cupids. There are photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/kodeureum/ Gordon

     
  • At 12:33 pm, Blogger Mark said…

    Nice to hear from you Gordeon and Ella!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home