Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Friday, August 31, 2007

Spa Wars

Hello!

Well it has been another busy one (am I sounding like a stuck record, or is there really a stuck record in the background - or it is a scracth DJ - for yes, I went to see one (of the latter!)

But first I went to Newcastle on Monday - I took the train and wished I did it like this all the time - two changes and I still got up there quicker than car - and cheaper!

Not that the latter matters because I can clam the costs back....

I met Sarah by the Earl Grey (Gray?) monument in 'The Toon' and we went back to hers where her mum and brother arrived to help her move house.....

Then we had pizza and chatted about our forthcoming holiday in Suffolk ! The cottage is sorted and the spa day almost so - Did you know a 'lovers' deal is cheaper than two seperates - so pretend people and you will save!

But there seems to be a confusion at the venue about what we actually booked....Hmmmmm. I may have to play the jounro card when I arrive....

On Tuesday I had the usual tests and my lung capacity had risen again (only slightly this time - but it is still going in the right direction!) They may start me on nebulisers soon though...

The transplant outpatients waiting room was full of people with sniffled and I think I may be coming down with something....If I do I will complain to the hospital and their stupid waiting policy.

I got back to Widnes on an earlier train which I shared with an orthodox jew, a muslim family (we used to call them moslems and muslims were only the black ones at college) and a drunk squaddie (who was from Rugeley!) - who kept taling about his wars!

Well it could have been worse, the last time I was on the train I got a man chatting for hours about his warts and ailments.....

FORCED to go to dinner at The Unicorn the recover ! lol

Busy day taking pictures as getting stuff out of the way. I went to a gig by MC Rory O and DJ Rasp at.....Ditton Library...

The camera was playing up and so I only managed to get one picture....It was annoying as my pictures are getting in more and more of the papers....

Well Sarah comes over tonight and we aim to get very drunk - may see some of you at t'pub!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home