Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Thursday, July 26, 2007

More media whoring....


Hello Bloggettes,

I know the blog is now syndicated in the Widnes World paper (website) but here is a post all to youselves precious bloggers/bloggettes...

An article on presumed consent (whereby when you die it is presumes you want to be an ogan donor unless you express otherwise) is in the Widnes and Runcorn Weekly News today...

I am sorry I look like such a dork in the picture - bad hair day after swimming before work is my excuse.....and I'm sticking to it.

Do you remember the days when all you had to check was your email? Well now its the Myspace and Facebook accounts too.... Damn addictive interwebby stuff...
Well I will love you and leave you now EMAIL ME


Luv ya and leave you.... Busy day tomorrow xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home