Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Pixie Love


Hey,


Just a quickie. 'Pixie Love' is an in-joke with some friends back home and just started hearing it being used in Widnes - in our office - How bizarre.

Well it is Wednesday and I am on a flexi-morning - which doesn't mean I am more flexible than usual and am doing gymnastics but a morning off because I have done too many hours this month..

Flexitime eh? That is something hard-wroking and under-paid journos (like what I was!) just dream about!
I was going to get up late but was awake the usual time so went swimming, did 'Theeee ASDA' and had a bit of a sort out - the problem is I won't have time to finish the sort out so the place looks like a tip!

I AM going to upload some of the masses of pics from the camera onto my laptop later tonight. Well almost time to hear off to the stadium for table-tennis.

Oh yes. I am on Radio Merseyside at 7.35am tomorrow CLICK

And apologies to the mates who have added me on that Facebook thing and I haven't sent them a message yet. I am but a male who cannot multi-task and once Eastenders comes on I am stuck!

Boo!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bonjour je voudrai savoir si je pouvais utiliser la photo pour faire un bestiaire d'un forum d'un jeu en ligne j'ai trouver quel était très belle mais je ne veux pas vous la voler je voudrai donc avoir la permission de vous l'emprunter

    Merci de me répondre a l'adresse suivante : laurent.marine1@voila.fr

     

Post a Comment

<< Home