Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Monday, July 30, 2007

Tax is taxing


Bloggettes,
It is amazing how many distractions one can find when one has a tax return to do. That WAS my weekend. Found time to nip ouT for my physio and the pub though...
It's been one of those weeks where I've come home from work, cooked dinner and just felt like vegging!

Been doing the reviews for NG-magazine as well as the day job - always fun. AND started to plan my holidays.

I am going to a cottage by the sea with Sarah and going over to France to see Berangere later in the year. They will be very different breaks, but both will be fun.

Well since its been a non week as far as excitement goes I won't bore you too much and let you read something more interesting instead....

Keep the faith pop-sters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home