Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Monday, August 20, 2007

Heron back

Hello Folkettes,

Busy week as usual. Hope you liked the owls - I was entranced!

I am doing gig avoidance at the moment, avoiding Stafford last weekend to avoid V - the latest of my plan to avoid as many festivals as possible this year...

On Saturday I went to the stadium for my physio and then to Willenhall for a curry with Erik, Diana and Mark (althought he was obviously asleep!)

I was meant to play cricket (again!) on the Sunday - but it was rained off. It did man I was able to go to Derek's 81st b'day - At Rugeley Power Station Club...

I seem to go from power station to power station - with Rugeley and Fiddlers Ferry don't I?

We saw a pair of herons at Rugeley - which was lovely. The whole area reminds me of a long-forgotten Eastern European factory site....

I left in plenty of time to avoid the V traffic on M6 and M62... I was thinking about leaving first thing Monday instead - but that would have meant missing my Monday morning swim...

CLICK HBC website
CLICK My blog on the Widnes World website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home