Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Sunday, September 09, 2007

A bit of a punt!

Hello folks,

Returned from my holiday - knackered and in need of a holiday!

Got to Staffs from Widnes on Thursday night - Picked Sarah up on the Friday and we hit the Park Gate on Friday night with some friends - to start the holiday....

Woke on Saturday with a bit of a hangover and (eventually) hit the road and headed to Suffolk - to Ann and Barry's chalet in Kessingland...

It was a busy week - we did relax but at various towns - Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds (where St Edmund is buried!), Lowestoft, Southwold, Gt Yarmouth (chav-ville!) etc...

Higlights included the pier at Southwold which had a groping machine, zimmer frame frogger and various other weird and wonderful equipment.

We had a posh meal in Southwold, coffees in Gt Yarmouth and paella in Kessingland. We went to a crap museum, went on kiddies fairground rides and generally enjoyed living it down...

We met my friend Hannah in Cambridge (after going punting with the hurrah Henrys and Henriettas and Jen and Al in Dennington as well as lots of chavs on a night out in Lowestoft....

But the highlight had to be our spa day on the Wenesday in Bury St Edmunds - although we were late (not my fault!) and I giggled through my massage....

Took Sarah back to Burton station to get the train back to Newcastle and I got back to Staffordshire and just felt totally drained. It is now Sunday and I still do!

Meeting the cricket lot tonight. My attempts to actually play this season were scuppered by us not having a game today....

Anyway. Thanks for the text pokes - they really kept me going this week!

CLICK to email me
CLICK to see my pics
CLICK for my Myspace

I will put the holiday pics up here asap....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home