Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Monster Mashed

Hello folks,

Well we did the obligatory Widnes night out on Friday and was good fun....from what I remember. Drank and danced and then taxi's the night away....

Felt a but worse for wear on the Saturday but Dave called and told me about a Halloween party in Chester - what could I say? I don't refuse nights out!

I raced to 'theee Asda' and purchased the tackiest monster mask, false fingernails and a staff/broom thing... and drove to Hoole....

It was a good do at someone's house from the Chonicle. There were a good selection of journos and press officers there - a Villa supporter and a girl from Stafford...

But two bottles of wine wearing a monster mask is a bottle too much....

Again.... By the time we were in Telford's Warehouse the next day, I felt/looked like death warmed up...

Anyway. Busy week at work with the aftershock from the M56 deaths, a huge £1.3 million Big Lottery grant for a local library in Halton and the opening of the Wigg Island centre.

Off to B'ham tomorrow to pick up the nebuliser they didn't have last time. I think I need it as although my swimming times are faster I am feeling some kind of obstruction at back of throat......

Gigs coming up: Human League, Seasick Steve and Pogues.....

Feel free to email me on mark_allen71@tiscali.co.uk xxxx

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home