Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Glitter Worm and African Relations


Hello Blogettes,

PIC IS BILL BAILEY

It has been a while and there is so much to tell - but I will cut to the chase and give you the bare bones...

The last couple of weeks have been busy. Last weekend I went to see Bill Bailey at the NIA...He was great. - from Half Troll to Glitter Worm.

He took the piss out of the German obsession for the trouder press (in the style of Kraftwerk) and we liked that....

Bumped into a former Express and Star colleague - always good to catch up....

Saturday was mum's boday do. We went to the Power Station Club in Rugeley and saw a comedian and 60s band (Ivy League) as well as a sax jazzy bloke and other variety acts... Most of it was dire, but the comedian (Martin Gold?) was excellent..

And our waitress had a pink tongue stud - Perhaps 'Pink Tongue Std' would be good to have on the front of a t-shirt. Sunday was went for Sunday lunch at the Park Gate.

On Monday I took the train(s) to Newcastle and went to the Piano and Pitcher on the Quayside with Sarah and then Malmaison for coffee...

Today saw all my tests with the docs. My lung function was down a little - which is annoying with all the swimming and exercise I have been doing...

But I knew it would be as since the cold weather started I have been breathless - It takes my obdy a while to adjust....I am confident it will be back up next time.

It is a shame as it has risen for three times on the run before today...

Dr Lourdon said I should try and stop my nebulisers as that may be having an effect - coming to think about it he could be right as I started those about 3 weeks ago too.

I won't be going into Liverpool to see my Zimbabwian friend any more - She is too strange (even for me!)...very hard to make conversation with...

Busy week with the Villa game tomorrow and Human League on Friday and Tuesday.... Think will need weekend to just veg. Will go to the gym and start to build up again.

Oh...I have lost 5 KG in 3 MONTHS... Just 1kg off by target weight (79kg)...

Tottle pip....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home