Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Goodison lark!


Hello People,

Busy week in Mark-ville...Although a lot of it escaped me probably.

Last weekend went back to Staffs for a friend's birthday and it took me four hours to get 80 miles.... Utter nightmare....

Of course by the time I got there I was playing catch-up - hence the two days of feeling crap afterwards!

On Sunday I went to the Everton v Villa game at Goodison - Amazing to hear so many Villa fans chanting 'we pay your benefits' to the Scousers - always amusing.

We were so wet and cold the away fans let me and my friend Rob into the Everton Supporters Club for a drink beforehand.

I was parked SO FAR away from the ground - I was knackered as well by the time I got back to the car - which was still there!

Been in the Widnes Weekly News CLICK and The World CLICK ON ME this week. Media whoring eh?

Been starting to feel a little bit better after my blip - But got to re-start my new nebs this week - so thing may go downhill...

Been swimming/walking a couple of times but back to my old times - very depressing. But am going ot the gym tonight again before the election count...

L8r shakers - much pixie love to one and all! xx

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home