Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Transplant games


Hello folks,

First news - I have been nominated and shortlisted for a Breathing Life award - posh televised do - night for me and two friends at a top London hotel, food, travel the lot!

There are always loadsa celebs there - They want to do a film of me to show at the event! Bring it on... Now who take along - You had better all be nice to me now!

On the social front Easter was busy and fun. I met Jo.H for a balti in Wolverhampton and we spent three-and-a-half h0urs in there - and weren't even drinking

On Saturday after gym and standing in goals for the 5-a-siders (ciders) I met up with Caroline in Stoke and we ate and then saw 'The Other Boleyn Girl' - great film...

Sunday was spend chilling and drinking in the Park Gate while on Monday I went to the gym in Cannock before heading back to Widnes...

I hadn't really unpacked since my holiday so was up til late just sorting stuff out..

Health-wise I am doing ok at the moment - I am going to the gym or swimming daily now and today played table tennis as well..

I am considering entering the Transplant Games in the summer - in table tennis and may be volleyball (if Newcastle has a team)

Gig news - Booked Carter USM, Linkin Park and Jay-Z
Music listened to: Nick Cave, Mika, Sylvester, Nomi

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 pm, Blogger Emmie said…

    Hi Mark, I am hoping to be at the Transplant Games along with Oli and Anders - flying the Live Life Then Give Life flag! Would be lovely to meet you if you go! CONGRATULATIONS on the award, you really deserved it! x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home