Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hot Toddy


Hello folks,

How is life? Been eventful... Scared myself silly watching Sweeney Todd - almost got stranded in Liverpool after a do at Radio Merseyside and went to play in goal for a five-a-side team but only arrived 20 minutes before the end!

Also did some more cricket nets - but hadn't the energy to bat - But still managed a bit more energy - I think this was because I had gone to the gym the day before...

Work has been pretty busy - I dressed councillors up in X-factor garb, got one to pose as a runner and almost got a couple ice skating - Who would have thought elections are coming up!

So what's coming up? Day in Llandudno on Friday Kay day)- weekend of being healthy and trying not to drink too much as I am off to Newcastle for tests....Eek - wish me luck on all!

A Bientot x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home