Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Friday, February 01, 2008

Mark and Kay v Chester


Hello,

Well it has been an eventful week - when hasn't it been? Saturday was the cricket do at the Park Gate followed by too many drinks in a chavvy nighttclub - woe is me!

Monday rocked - My friend and I met in Chester and had a fantastic afternoon of Champagne in Hawkers(?). We turned up wearing the same colour clothes and with the same phone - spooky!

A man at the bar even bought us some M&S chocs - obviously thought we were celebrating. But there again we were - we hadn't seen each other for years...

One of those evenings you don't want to end...

Anyway - found out I can get train straight to Llandudno from Runcorn East (and of course she can get the reverse).....

Ak's dinner party was cancelled and Nathalie had gone home so on Tuesday, Eve and I, went to see The Kite Runner at the B'ham MAC - for £5! Result...

Been using a guest pass at Cannon's gym in Cannock - so been trying to keep fitness levels up.

But had a bombshell on Thursday night that my champagne friend is moving to Spain - Sods law - just when I was getting to know her again!

Well I got recognised a couple of times in the street this week from the article in last week's Mercury....It will pass...

Time for coffee and kittens...
CLICK (the day job!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home