Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Chav Spotting and more Beeb

Blogspotters,

Happy Easter...I hope the Easter bunny came to your place....I had a friend from Manchester come to visit today.....does that count?

My bunny brought the Guinness Book of Hit Records....which will help me no end with the NME crossword each week!

If you want a link to the Burntwood Post front page, e-mail me, as everytime I try and put it on the blog it mucks up the whole layout and I have to re-edit the HTML!

(Ooooh how technical did THAT sound!)

I will be on Radio WM again on Tuesday at 8.40am (subject to change!) with my MP3 diary..Of course knowing the Beeb this is subject to change (remember last time and Sir Jimmy Saville?!)

They still haven't given my the MP3 player back to make my next one...so there will be a gap in the diary I will have to fill when it arrives...any ideas?

Anyway..went to a nice pub near Cannock last night (Yeh I know that sounds unbelievable) for Mr W's 40th birthday....It wasa also Mr S's 49th b'day...coming the week after Mrs JP, DH and Miss HC's birthdays......tomorrow is Mr W's birthday.

I might as well move into Clinton's card shop!

What is about June each year that makes people produce children 9-months-later. Must be crap TV or an annual condom shortage.

Perhaps everyone is converted by the Pope's Easter message and becomes Catholic, but lapses by July (hmmm perhaps not!)

Anyway it was good to see people last night and I said I wouldn't embarrass anyone by putting their name on the blog...so Hi Laura...lol

Medical wise I did ok for the first hour in the pub, then I started to feel the strain and put my oxygen up to full....c'est la vie....

I was reading a website about the transplant games and read one of the coordinators in Newcastle in the manager of Team UK.....

I can feel myself being badgered into something post-op already! Seriously, how fun would that be? Is Chav-spotting a sport?

Eat chocolate! Remember brown things have NO calories!

Music: Daft Punk, Joe Strummer, Strokes, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home