Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Friday, April 01, 2005

Tale Of Two Vickies

Blogeroonies,

Last night was given over to all things Shrek...but do 'Flumps' really taste better dipped in wine....? Somebody obviously thinks so - you know who you are! - this writer thinks not!

I was suprised to find myself on Page 2 of the Burntwood Post today.....how bizarre? It always nice when people say nice things about one in the press!

Met Mrs S in the cafe over the Chase lunchtime....It was hot Horlicks weather but the wildlife still found time to come and see us....

Then Mrs P came round with her two children. Looking back I have seen two married women called Victoria/Vickie today...If people didn't know us better.....lol

I really enjoyed having friends round last night but it exhasted me and my throat suffered this morning.....(was it the talking or the whiskey? - probably both!)

I phoned my consultant about the letter I didn't understand and she kind of explained what it meant.....but I think I will book an appointment with a practice nurse next week.

Time to drink a few pints of hot water and lemon/honey......

Mark

Music: The Killers, The Bravery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home