Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Jo + O!

Blogketeers! Good morrow to you all and welcome to more tales in the key of life.

A bleary-eyed Sunday morning site saw Mr D pick him up as the only two survivors of the usual Sunday lunchtimers to make it for pre-dinner drinkies.

Although our number were amply bolstered by The Mozza....who counts as three anyway. (Bless his lil pink cotton stockings....Ooops I know too much!)

Hair of the dog is a good thing....but I reckon that mut is bald by now!

I had a pleasant surprise Jo T was there (a lovely personage I knew from my Radio Cracker days)...She is now a teacher..Why weren't my teachers that good looking?

Anyway...She saw me on the TV and we promised to keep in touch. Good thing. As she may be reading this I will do a counter for when I next hear from her...today is Jo+0.

When I am recovering from my big op I will have plenty of energy for coffee sessions. In fact pre big op I am loving the coffee sessions with friends. They really do keep me sane! They do keep me going! (Gossip is a good thing too!)

Mum and I popped over to the The Stimpsons (there are so many Mr, Mrs and Miss S people I am going to use their name!) It was Mrs S's b'day. (Keener readers will note I said Stimpsons and not Simpsons...Uncle Dickie DOES look a little Homer-esque though!)

Her oldest son J was there....I haven't seen him for about 8 years. This is what happens when I do silly things like going travelling for three years!

His step-daughter to be knows the S family who hosted the Ashes BBQ...small world.

Remember folks just SIX DAYS left until you can vote for my mix of Erasure's 'Here I Go Impossible Again' on the band's offical website! I will put a link up near the end of the week...mwah!



Above pic....How we used to look in the 'old days'....(Our 1999 squad!)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:15 pm, Blogger scrawler said…

    hello mark!
    thank u for dropping by my blog.
    i like your moving icon thingies on some posts.

    i hope you are well.

     
  • At 5:03 pm, Blogger Mark said…

    He he...Hiya Tin Tin...If you look at them for too long they make your eyes go funny! xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home