Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Lost MP3s and Tiscali Trouble

Bloggerettes,

Just a quickie (ooer)....Weird week! Radio WM have lost my MP3 diary filed (doh!.) This is after they used just one piece from my first lot....

I think I have now given them more than 25 entries.....Where does our licence fee go eh folks?

I am finding non-vocal music for 'melancholy' 'suspense' and 'triumph' for TV doco.team... Does this mean I get a title credit?

My computer still isn't fixed....even tried modem on laptop. It is a nightmare that all their helpdesk people are Asian with strong accents....

Had haircut...hmmm...Bumped into JB and BB from Brum in Burntwood Library....

So am replying to e-mails by phone and when I get to the library.....yawn!

Oh yes....my Tori Amos review appeared in The Post last week and my Coldplay review can be found at ciao.co.uk...link to follow...

Newcastle enjoyed my 'Music To Get Transplanted By'...expect a follow-up!

Did I mention I have the Nick Cave videos DVD and I can clarly be seen on 'I Have A Dream, Joe' exactly 3.00 minutes into the track, gazing at Nick from the front of a stage in Amsterdam..(Paradiso Club) - well I did now!

Huggles to one and all....Everybody say 'moisturiser' and liquidise the Crazy Frog!



Music: Coldplay, Manics, Nick Cave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home