Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Monday, June 20, 2005

Stranded Without Oxygen!

Bloggerloggers,

I had an erm....different day today.... We went to Lichfield to enjoy some sun, take a couple of articles into local papers and buy the new Erasure single etc...

I left mum and went to the Lichfield Post office, came out and found my liquid oxygen cylinder was empty! I had come out of the house with an empty one!

I was stranded...the car (with the spare oxygen old-type cylinder inside) was locked and Mum's mobile wasn't responsing....aaaaaagh.

I figured I was meeting Mum in an hour-and-a-half at a cafe and if I did absolutely nothing and sat in a breeze I could just do it...I kept busy with texting J in Manchester...

Then a stroke of luck. I wandered past a precinct on Bore Street and noticed mum at the other end...I rushed through but she had gone...

I went into each shop until I found her and she rushed back to the car and I ws re-attached....We went home and found the full container in the kitchen...

I had picked up the wrong container and her phone has run out of charge (a combination of unfortunate circumstances)....

We returned later in the lovely sunshine and then had coffee outside The Gatehouse, a cafe opposite the Old Friary...

I got one of the versions of the new CD single from Tudor Tunes and they are going to ask the rep to get the others for me....

I am at college at this moment and the practice paper I have (on web design) I can't do as the files I need are not on the Clait Plus website yet....

Back to normality...

Oh yes..It seems several of the cricketers in my Telegraph fantasy game decided to get injured so I have been in a transfer whirl... :)

I have also been checking out a few transplant related sites and it sems grapefruit are banned post-op.....That won't change my life...

Wimbledon started today too....Am already bored! xxx

My IVs (pic taken last month)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home