Breath Of Life

The life and times of Mr Mark Allen....

Friday, June 24, 2005

Baby Booming


Blogies,

Thursday was an 'active' day for me. We went shopping in the morning (well I was getting withdrawl symptoms without WebUser and NME) and then Vickie came round.

This is the recently sprogged Vickie from 'Tale Of Two Vickies' and she brought along baby Gracie. So we wandered up to the pub for coffee.

On the way we passed Vickie F (not one of the 'Tale Of Two Vickies' but also with baby....although its not born yet.)

Then in the evening I went to my web design class. The files I need for my practice paper are still not on-line (well welcome to Lichfeld and Tamworth College!)

It was Vickie S(who WAS one of the 'Tale of Two Vickies' Vickies)'s interview today at Crewe University...apparently it went well although there was a nutter there.

As it is a counselling course one would expect a nutter to be there.

I chatted to Miss M on the phone and I am going to help her with her Korean teacher recruitment website.

With helping Bruce's students out I am getting more and more involved in Korea again.

Today I went to Lichfield and ran into Andrea Peters (nee Smith) who was an old school friend from way back when...I hadn't seen her in about 10 years.

She too has a little baby....gosh it makes me feel old! She (Andrea) hasn't changed a bit - it must be something in the water in the Isle Of Wight.

Burntwood Post put in my article about tomorrow's playground opening in Cannock Wood. It also went in The Mercury as part of the village news section.

Miss M texted me lots of pics of her kittens....unbelievable cute things... :)

Well its going to be rainy and muddy at Glastonbury this year....Awww what a shame (he he he he)

When we went on the C.W.C.C cricket club tour we used to pass them at the motorway services coming home....

The tour starts tonight. Last year was the first even not to have an Allen on tour. This year will be the last.... Viva hope!

Music: Erasure - Nightbird Kraftwerk - Computer Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home